Early Enterprise Account Executive
About the role:
We’re building a world-class Sales team at Airbase - committed to finding new customers and helping them realize the full potential of Airbase. We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise sales professional who will be responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 1000 clients. You are committed to the success of the enterprise customer and love a challenge! The ideal candidate for our team will have a proven track record in B2B SaaS, strong understanding of the fintech landscape and a willingness to embrace fast paced technology companies. We are a highly collaborative team with plenty of room for learning and career growth built-in. Let’s build the future of finance together!
What you will do:
- Consult with Finance leaders (VPs, Directors) and Controllers to help them achieve full visibility and better control over all non-payroll company spend.
- Source, progress and close new enterprise accounts through a consultative and insight driven sales approach.
- Work closely with the VP Sales and company founder to refine and build the go-to-market strategies, product pitch and ideal customer profile.
- Build a plan to increase customer advocacy and grow revenue of existing accounts.
- Provide valuable input into the product roadmap and be the voice of the customer for the product management and engineering teams.
Skills you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in selling to companies.
- Experience selling with quotas in excess of $1M.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Strong interest in B2B SaaS and the greater financial ecosystem.
- Have prior experience working at fast growth companies.
- Have demonstrated pipeline building capabilities using cold email and cold outbound calling.
- Strong presentation presence and recent product demonstration skills.
- Self-starting attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Are growth minded and have the grit and attention to detail to be successful.
- You dislike the shackles of a large company and enjoy the scrappiness of being part of a young startup.
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company and are well-versed in either Sandler, Challenger or similar sales methodologies.
- You enjoy all things sales, like to stay curious and mentor others.
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.