Senior Salesforce Engineer
Remote in: CA, CO, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, MA, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA
AgentSync Manage is a managed package built on the Salesforce platform, leveraging many aspects of the current platform and pushing the edges of what is possible within the ecosystem. We treasure customer experience, stability, and scalability as first-order principles. We are focused on simplifying the insurance industry using the power of the Salesforce platform, striving to create thoughtful, delightful user interfaces and seamless workflows.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer on the team, you will own the architecture of the Salesforce ecosystem while delivering on our most challenging projects, partnering closely with product and business owners. You’ll be a thought partner and innovation driver, bringing out the best of Salesforce within the scope of the application and partnering with other developers to share best-practices, discoveries, and designs. By being a mentor to those around you, you will elevate the collective potential output of the team on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with product to design, build, and deliver core features on the AgentSync application
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience in order to build best-in-class features
- Assist in architectural responsibilities to ensure Salesforce best practices are being followed
- Maintain strict security principles in design, effectively leveraging Salesforce security features
- Collaborate closely and effectively with AgentSync team members to ensure features meet (or exceed) expectations
- Mentor team members in order to elevate the development skill set of all those around you
- Bring new technologies and approaches to the table
- Clearly articulate the benefits and drawbacks of various solution options
- Work to remove any technological blockers for other team members
- Perform thoughtful code reviews with scalability and clean code principles in mind
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal teams re: progress on features, blockers to delivery, timelines
- Proven expertise in Salesforce development (APEX, Aura, LWC)
- Experience writing effective unit tests that deliver value by ensuring features continue to function as originally intended
- Ability to develop scalable solutions for large data volumes using batch, queueable, Platform events and future asynchronous architecture
- Significant experience creating integrations between Salesforce and both external and internal APIs
- Structured and well-organized work cadence with comfort tackling complexity and ambiguity
- Proactive and passionate about solving conceptual problems and delivering results in challenging situations
- You enjoy working on a collaborative, learning oriented team
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certifications a plus
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
$150,000 - $175,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).