Salesforce Implementation Consultant
This is not your typical implementation role, this is an opportunity with built in trust, responsibility, and autonomy from the start. If you have a passion for Salesforce, are data and process-driven, and enjoy solving problems in a highly ambiguous environment, we would love to hear from you.
AgentSync’s Delivery team will be our fastest growing team for the foreseeable future. That means, by definition, rapid upward career trajectory and unlimited lateral career mobility opportunities. The Implementation Consultant role plays one of the most important parts in AgentSync’s customer experience lifecycle, getting our new customers - who have invested their time, resources, and trust in us - fully implemented and up-and-running on our solutions. AgentSync is growing rapidly, and we’re committed to keeping our customer projects and execution proportionally effective as well as tightly managed - i.e., as painless and efficient for customers as possible. In order to do this, we need to have a high bar for our work product, and the Delivery team sits at the center of delivering on those commitments to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Use your exceptional client management and communication abilities, your project management skills, your love of Salesforce, your deep understanding of AgentSync’s products and services, and your process-driven operational excellence to own and manage end-to-end customer implementation project plans
- Partner and consult with senior customer stakeholders to map their strategic aims, value drivers, and business goals to AgentSync capabilities, capture all necessary data, and document the functional and technical requirements for their AgentSync solution
- Utilize a regular cadence of project meetings, status updates, and check-ins to foster trust and ensure that each individual customer is deriving maximum value from our partnership
- Configure AgentSync (built on Salesforce) Objects, Fields, Dashboards, and business rules for automation to maximize client business outcomes while minimizing time-to-value
- Provide best-in-class project management support through implementation completion and launch
- Use your Microsoft Excel tool-kit to organize, map, normalize, model, data-load, and test a customer’s fully-built AgentSync solution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client requests, concerns, and issues, and drive the resolution of any implementation or service delivery issues
- Transparently track and effectively communicate implementation progress and key milestones, both externally to customers as well as internally to fellow AgentSync team members throughout the implementation process
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of a customer’s contract and solution design, and partner with Account Managers to ensure that any out-of-scope requests are documented in change orders
- Represent customer needs within AgentSync, and partner with our Product and Engineering teams to strategically identify opportunities to improve and enhance AgentSync’s products and customer experience
- Consistently strive to exceed expectations, while remaining resilient, agile, and solution oriented when faced with challenges and changes
- 2+ years of work experience in a SaaS Project Management, Technical Program Management, Implementation Consulting, Technical Account Management/Customer Success, and/or Business Analysis role
- 2+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment and/or at a high-growth early stage tech company
- 2+ years of Salesforce configuration or Salesforce Admin experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple concurrent projects from ideation through go-live
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), both externally across all levels and departments within a client’s organization as well as internally
- High degree of comfort with Microsoft Excel, ideally around data-modeling
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Detail oriented and organized: able to make logical, data-driven decisions while working under continual deadline constraints
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (e.g., NIPR, FINRA, etc.) with core business systems (i.e., Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$80,000- $90,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).