The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for supporting the AgentSync Legal function. We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, team player who thrives in an ever-changing tech startup environment. The right individual will enjoy engaging in challenging and hard work alongside a similarly situated team of attorneys. This role encourages thought leadership skills and initiative to implement efficient and scalable processes and solutions to facilitate the growth of a thriving startup. This position will be highly visible within the organization, and will have the opportunity to work alongside every department in the company.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of Go-to-Market Contracts Lifecycle
- Take ownership of the full contract lifecycle including process and applicable tools
- Iterate for continuous improvement in our contract templates, processes, tools, data and playbooks
- Assist the Director of Legal with drafting amendments and sales contracts
- Provide thought leadership in improvement initiatives to support workflow efficiencies
- Leverage the CLM tool to acquire insights into Legal support of the Go-to-Market function
- Ownership of Corporate Procurement
- Responsible for administering AgentSync’s procurement tool
- Pioneer insights and process improvements on procurement process
- General Corporate Legal Support
- Draft Board of Directors and Stockholder Consents and Resolutions
- Manage equity grants and cap tables for all levels of business
- Assist with other general corporate administrative duties, as assigned
- Innovate new legal processes, policies, procedures, and technology
- Support daily operations and administrative needs of the Legal function, including calendaring, presentation preparation, document management, etc.
- Provide Legal operations support to fun and fast-paced Legal team
- Additional duties as assigned, with the ability to work in an evolving environment
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- High degree of emotional intelligence with demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments and prioritize initiatives appropriately
- Project management and organizational skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement and attention to detail
- Process oriented, highly organized, team player and keen ownership mentality
- Project management and organizational skills with a focus on continuous process improvement and attention to detail
- Experience with maintaining process tools, including vendor relationships (preferred experience with Linksquares and Zip)
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$90,000 - $95,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and any dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).