Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Denver, CO - United States
AgentSync is a leader in driving a modern insurance infrastructure experience. Our insurance compliance software connects the insurance industry to power growth, increase efficiency, and reduce risk. This is not your typical Customer Success Manager role. This is a high visibility, high value-add opportunity with a ton of trust, responsibility, and autonomy built-in right away. Salesforce-nerd? Customer-obsessed? Excellent customer stakeholder management? Natural problem-solver? High EQ? Team Captain mentality? Let's chat.
AgentSync’s Customer Success team is one of our fastest-growing teams for the foreseeable future. That means, by definition, rapid upward career trajectory and unlimited lateral career mobility opportunities. The Enterprise CSM will be an integral part of the Customer Success team, working with our highest value and most strategic customers to ensure they exceed their goals with AgentSync’s product offerings through education, training, support, demos and cross-sell conversations. Do you have a sales mentality blended with a relationship management approach that you’ve been able to successfully apply for large, enterprise-level customers? If so, let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Own full customer lifecycle relationships for enterprise Customer accounts within AgentSync's culture and values - most especially, Customer Love
- Build and cultivate deep, trusted, and transparent relationships with our customers, exceeding their expectations during every phase of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate closely and effectively with customers and AgentSync teams to ensure smooth customer implementations, onboarding, training, support, quarterly and annual check-in’s, etc.
- Deeply understand our customers’ goals, ambitions, daily problems, business process improvements, and different use cases
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal teams regarding customer success updates, new customer requirements, progress updates, and closed-loop product feedback
- Create and iterate on foundational best practice processes, tools, measurement, and the critical foundations of a world-class Customer Success function
- Be a strategic “voice of the customer” thought-partner for our marketing, sales, implementation, support, product, and engineering teams to perpetually identify AgentSync product and customer experience improvements
- 10+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS platform Customer Success, Account Management, Sales or consulting experience
- 5+ years managing & owning accountability for large Enterprise & Strategic-level B2B SaaS customers - i.e. Company’s top 10-25 largest customers.
- 5+ years experience working with complex Enterprise solutions requiring close collaboration with professional services teams
- Experience working with VP and above stakeholders in insurance, financial services, compliance, or legal industries is advantageous
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with complexity and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Able to extract or guide conversations to outline concrete goals/success metrics with customers
- Highly effective communicator: Ability to translate and convey complex and technical solutions to our customers while defining customer needs and goals to our internal teams like Product, Marketing, Support, etc.
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively cross functionally.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$100,000 - $120,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and any dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).