Senior Delivery Project Manager
Remote in CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
This is not your typical Senior Project Manager role, this is an opportunity with built in trust, responsibility, and autonomy from the start. If you have a passion for creating exceptional customer delivery experiences, history with Salesforce, are data and process-driven, and enjoy solving problems in a highly ambiguous environment, we would love to hear from you.
AgentSync’s Delivery team will be one of our fastest growing teams. That means, by definition, rapid upward career trajectory and ability to make a significant impact on our business and our customers. The Delivery Project Manager role plays one of the most important parts in AgentSync’s customer experience lifecycle, getting our new customers - who have invested their time, resources, and trust in us - fully onboarded, configured, implemented, and up-and-running in an efficient manner all while delivering the best customer experience. AgentSync is growing rapidly, and we’re committed to keeping our customer projects and execution proportionally effective as well as tightly managed - i.e. as painless and efficient for customers as possible. In order to do this, we need to have a high bar for our work product, and the Delivery team sits at the center of delivering on those commitments to our customers.
We’re currently looking for a Project Manager to be a key leader in our business. Someone who not only knows how to bring together teams to deliver great outcomes to our customers, but who sees technology, process and organizational problems, and is driven to fix them
What you’ll do:
- Manage and guide delivery of multiple projects through all phases to ensure successful delivery of exceptional outcomes and customer experience
- Ensure the experience of working with AgentSync exceeds client expectations
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client's business stakeholders
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with customer stakeholders; remedying issues to maintain healthy and productive communities at the Client
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of AgentSync products and roadmap
- Proactively track and effectively communicate project progress, risks and schedules with customers and internal AgentSync teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Be a critical, strategic “voice of the customer” and thought-partner for our teams to perpetually identify AgentSync product feature and customer experience improvements
- 8+ years of work experience as an active Project Manager with responsibility of managing software development projects, cross-functional teams larger than 10+ and schedules to on-time delivery
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing project management role - preferably within a Professional Services organization
- Experience working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role
- Ability to multi-task and create positive outcomes under deadlines
- Natural problem-solver, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations on time and in scope
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Up to 25% travel
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Insurance Carriers, MGA’s, or Brokerages on SaaS Implementation/migration projects
- Project Management Certification (PMP, CAPM, CPM, CSM, Project+, PPM)
- 4+ years of work experience in an Enterprise SaaS environment
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$140,000 - $160,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and any dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).