Remote In: CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV. NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
AgentSync is growing! The AgentSync team is building out highly dynamic, modern applications which will allow us to scale effectively and expand our offerings. We are designing a best-in-class microservices architecture in Golang and need a strong engineer to work with our Data & API teams to create high-quality solutions.
As a Software Engineer, you will bring your technical skills and attention to detail to the forefront of expanding upon and designing world class products. Our user pool is varied, and includes people looking to improve their insurance compliance, hiring managers, business owners, our own team, and more. You’ll get to be there from the very beginning - designing, prototyping, and developing a whole new way to look at insurance. You will bring your expertise in API development to the table to help shape our architecture.
What you’ll do:
- Write and maintain Golang services
- Contribute to Golang and microservice best practices
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with engineers to maintain application infrastructure (AWS using Terraform)
- Tackle green field problems and operate against ambiguous problem statements
- Build best-in-class, scalable services to drive our flagship product
- Bring innovative ideas and new technologies to the table when working through challenging problems
- Participate in helping to build and maintain a culture of engineering best practices
- Experience developing APIs as a product
- Experience working within an AWS architecture
- Experience using testing frameworks and test driven development
- Experience productively collaborating with diversely skilled engineers on different teams
- Experience or excitement about Golang experience in microservice and API environments
- You enjoy working on a collaborative, learning oriented team
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$135k-$160k plus bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Something looks off?