Enterprise Account Executive III
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive who will identify and drive new opportunities to build out our rapidly-growing merchant business. You will operate on the front-lines and be closely engaged with the market - developing and expanding relationships with business influencers and decision-makers. You will engage with partners across the spectrum from more established players to new, high-growth brands, creating customer value and forging new commercial partnerships in an efficient timeframe.
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
What you'll do
- Define and execute on a territory attack strategy
- Develop a sales pipeline; manage sales pipeline according to best practice (detailed account plans; SFDC hygiene)
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical to meet / exceed quota
- Contribute to Affirm’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction. Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency
- Help develop the sales culture and provide mentorship
What we look for
- 8+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams
- Firm grasp of presenting detailed business cases outlining ROI on a top-line revenue basis (should be familiar with how to conduct market research including combing 10ks, business reports, and analyzing website traffic)
- Proven experience leading and managing 3-12 month, complex and strategic sales cycles. Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Experience selling into midsize to enterprise level companies
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers
- Experience developing thoughtful territory plans outlining how you’ll manage your book of business and reach your sales goal
- Eagerness to work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to BDA, Sales Engineer, and Legal team members
- Experience selling into retail companies is preferred
USA Pacific OTE (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $235,200 - $282,400
USA Sapphire OTE (all other U.S. states): $211,800 - $254,000
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.