Software Engineer, Quality Assurance and Automation
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Servicing Quality team is responsible for providing the high standards of quality and reliability of Servicing products across different platforms, reducing the risk of defects, improving the overall user experience by sharing best practices, technical solutions, increasing the test automation coverage level, while streamlining and optimising the software development lifecycle
At a higher level, the Servicing Quality team is a part of the Servicing Engineering group that powers all consumer's post-purchase experience including loan repayment and servicing
We are seeking a passionate, highly motivated Software Engineer in Test that will help us to improve the overall level of quality and build a solid automation test coverage across different platforms
What You'll Do
- Conduct quality gap and test coverage analysis of products across different platforms
- Design, develop and maintain automation tests
- Find defects and raise quality improvement tickets for already delivered functionalities
- Help quality team to introduce automation tools, enhance CI/CD
- Create test documentation, prepare quality reports
- Estimate, prioritize test automation activities
- Teach, mentor and support development teams by sharing best quality assurance and test automation practices
- Participate in quality strategy refinement
What We Look For
- At least 2 years of experience in software test automation
- Practical working experience in UI automation: Playwright
- Proficiency in API automation
- Strong background in quality assurance, test design, knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
- Ability to work with version control systems, preferably Git
- Eager to grow and learn new things
Nice To Have Qualifications
- Experience with Mobile, Performance and Security test automation
- Proficiency in Cucumber
- Ability to build, manage and configure CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive package, with some highlights listed below. However, the given figures are not guaranteed compensation ranges; rather, they are unbinding, approximate indications of what the salary may be for your awareness. The actual salary may be less than the lower range or greater than the upper range, depending on skills and experience. No employee is guaranteed salary at the amount of the lower range.
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 18,842 -23,550 PLN
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
Location - Remote Poland
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in Poland.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Something looks off?