Analytics Lead, Merchant Servicing
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team. Growth Analytics encompasses Marketing Analytics, Consumer Analytics, Merchant Product Analytics, and Operations Analytics teams. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, experimentation and activations necessary to build outstanding products and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to work cross-functionally, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult and ambiguous problems.
What you'll do
- Empower the organization with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to build and prioritize product & operational roadmaps
- Develop and execute end-to-end analytics roadmap by partnering closely with product, commercial, engineering and operations teams to grow the Affirm network
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business priorities, formulate and execute end-to-end analytics workflow that includes defining critical metrics, data instrumentation and gathering, experimentation, analysis, and building meaningful dashboards and forecasts
- Translate analytical outcomes and results into compelling narratives/presentations for multiple levels of leadership
- Improve the overall efficiency of the team through automation and implementation of best practices
- Mentor a team of analysts to be effective in the role and deliver high-impact and business-driving work
What we look for
- 5-7 years of proven ability in an analytical role
- Experience pulling and joining large data sets with SQL and performing analysis using tools such as Python, Notebooks, R, or Excel
- Proficiency in communicating research and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Nice to have: Experience in conducting end-to-end experimentation (A/B testing), providing best-practice guidance for both stakeholders and analysts in design and measurement.
- Willingness to go out of your way to help teammates
- Previous experience in reviewing output of junior analysts
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $162,400-243,500
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $146,100 - $219,200
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of hire.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Something looks off?