Content Acquisition Lead (United Kingdom)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Part of the broader Addepar Data organization, the Content Acquisition lead team is responsible for working with all our vendors to ensure we acquire & licence appropriate market data to serve Addepar's use cases across our different product lines and customer use cases.
What You’ll Do
- Build a market data strategy with input from internal stakeholders to identify the right third party data partners
- Negotiate business outcomes with vendors to support internal and commercial use cases
- Craft a data vendor governance framework to ensure appropriate oversight, including vendor scorecards
- Develop and implement a Rights Management framework to supervise implementation and usage across the company
- Analyze and maintain understanding of commercial policies across data vendors
- Build written briefs on vendor relationships, rights and obligations for internal partners
Who You Are
- Strong network building skills across internal and external collaborators and partners
- Understanding of financial markets, financial data & vendors
- Experience acquiring and licensing third party data and analytics
- Confirmed history of ensuring compliance and adherence to contractual obligations, including vendor reporting and entitlements
- Strong team collaborator, and able to influence decision making across functional lines
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.