Client Success Manager - RIA, Latin America
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Client Success Management Team at Addepar drives client success for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an Addepar client. Through strategic guidance and partnership, CSM will ensure clients derive maximum value from the platform, leading to overall adoption success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company!
You will become a trusted advisor to these clients, deeply understanding their business and their needs, and help them improve the value they get from Addepar. This role involves working closely with colleagues to identify and reveal opportunities. CSM will also cultivate cross-functional relationships in Product & Engineering and Services teams, to drive standard methodologies and utilization of the platform. You will be the client’s internal advocate! You will help to ensure an excellent experience, and gather feedback to aid Addepar in building the next generation of solutions.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $67,000 - $105,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of the Addepar platform and be able to apply it to client’s requirements, industry challenges, and goals.
- Provide client support to senior members of the team during implementation, business reviews, instance reviews and other BAU tasks to support an outstanding client experience.
- Develop success plans for a pool of clients, supporting critical client metrics to drive adoption and identify optimization and cross selling opportunities.
- Provide continuing education and insights to clients relating to product updates Addepar’s product roadmap, as well as, review product usage patterns
- Assist in the identification of new revenue opportunities for the Account Manager and Product Specialists and participate in presentations to clients, including but not limited to: new projects, additional Addepar products or partner solutions
- Advocate for clients, building strong working relationship with cross-functional teams to ensure client success bullets
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience in a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and Single Family Office (SFO) oriented business or environment, preferably, in a client-facing role for financial products or services for UHNW clients
- Strong analytical skills and a consistent framework or process approach to problem solving.
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Addepar and clients
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and improving client engagement strategies with a track record of success as proven by improved client health, reference-ability and platform adoption.
- You have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Ability to establish relationships with key influencers (internal and client); executive presence and ability to effectively navigate and persuade all levels of an organization.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are multi-lingual with the ability to write and speak professionally in Spanish
- you are open to travel
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.