Sr Manager, Enterprise Applications - Southwest Platform
Job Title: Sr Manager, Enterprise Applications - Southwest Platform
Department: Acrisure Agency Business Applications
Location: Hybrid, Onsite (SW Platform)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
- Responsible for the overall adoption of tech-enabled business applications in the Platform including Epic, CSR24, Indio, Epic Quotes, Auris Small Commercial Rater, Suvaun, and other future tech-enabled workflows/applications
- Develop and lead the execution of respective application roadmaps across the platform
- Works closely with Platform operations leaders and Home Office Epic support to ensure the Epic needs of the Platform are met.
- Team up with subject matter experts to define and realize functionality that provides operational improvements
- Serve as the point of escalation for any issues related to requests across the platform, researching and resolving day-to-day issues related to the platform applications or processes
- Responsible for quality of data stored in the platform’s Epic that feeds financial reporting and other analytics
- Lead configuration testing efforts and help the team to test integrations between Epic and third party/custom solutions
- Serve as a member of a working group comprised of similar roles in other platforms and Home Office Epic support and leadership, collaborating on best practices, problem identification and ideas to foster efficiency and data quality.
- Develop relationships and actively collaborate with stakeholders
- Understand business needs and translate into IT deliverables
- Support discussions and facilitate cross-team decision making
- Ensure exemplary performance and reliability of IT solutions
- Drive continuous improvement to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or 5-10 years of application management experience
- 3+ years of experience using Epic in one or more lines of business
- Deep understanding of insurance workflows and data
- Ability to effectively communicate, train and influence adoption
- Ability to manage & prioritize projects
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for automation and efficiency gain
- Ability to see the bigger picture of Acrisure Tech-Enabled strategies and collaboratively engage with other platform peers and home office to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience with software implementation and optimization
- Professional, organized, and strong communicator
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Savings and Investments
- Charitable Giving Programs
- Offering hybrid work option
- Opportunities for Growth
- Educational Resources
- Generous time away
Pay Details:Annual Salary: $1 - $1
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.