Associate I - Vendor Payables
Acrisure is a fintech financial services leader and among the world’s top 10 insurance brokerages. Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $3 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. As of October 2021, Acrisure employs over 11,000 employees across 45 states and eight countries.
Led by co-founder, CEO and President Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, asset management, real estate services, and cyber services. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
The Vendor Payable Associate is responsible for providing white-glove service to the Acrisure Partner to support their onboarding experience of Vendor Payables and support the transition of services to ABS. The Acrisure Partner onboarding experience specifically refers to the period from an Acrisure Partner acquisition date to the introduction and adoption of Home Office services. This position will be located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Responsible to transition payables to ABS from Acrisure Partner.
- AP End User Training Guide & Session – Workday, Concur
- Onboard Agency Vendors and work with suppliers to update information to Acrisure
- Gather vendor login information
- Update autopay to new bank accounts
- Update Credit card to corporate card
- Review general ledger account and subaccount coding for accuracy.
- Respond to supplier and Partner inquiries; research and resolve.
- Identify and pursue workflow and system efficiency gains.
- Commit to excellent customer service to suppliers, Partners and Home Office.
- Help to ensure accuracy of monthly financials and timely close.
- Promote a culture of accountability and strong ethical standards.
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Energized by the challenge of growing a successful business and the functions and structures to support it.
- Able to adapt and lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring new ideas and efficiencies to the table while remaining true to the Company’s core operating principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or the recognized equivalent in education and experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity role.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous accounts payable experience is preferred.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.