Title: EUC Manager
Department: Acrisure Information Technology
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and manage expectations around specific EUC service offerings and directly mange the deployment of that service
- Own partner relationship with IT by providing outreach and driving continuous improvement over EUC services provided
- Schedule and maintain regular meetings with partners under scope of management. Maintain an agenda that carries scoped projects and service updates.
- Work with operational leaders to coordinate the necessary support needed to provide successful implementation of project and EUC service initiatives
- Participate in, manage, and lead IT projects including the overall deployment of a EUC specific service.
- Provide strategies to improve on EUC service delivery and deployment
- Manage a team of EUC engineers to deploy and support technical services
- Educate customers on technical topics and Acrisure systems
- Provide robust documentation based on customer interaction
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base with the intention of assisting others through creating guides and process documentation
- Respond to customer via phone, email, and chat
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum five years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required.
- Experience working within the ITIL framework with ability to demonstrate core concepts. Relative certification can supplement.
- Knowledgeable over Windows desktop operating systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Server operating systems, all supported Microsoft Office versions, and Exchange Servers.
- Familiar with the M365 technology stack
- Familiar with EUC processes
- Familiar with Apple desktop operating systems.
- Familiar with Android and IOS devices
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- Technical writing capabilities to design and deploy knowledge base articles for customer education and internal training.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.