Personal Lines Sales Producer (QuickInsured)
- Contact potential customers and build rapport/trust on initial phone call through online digital, referral or affinity partnership lead sources.
- Create and establish a network of referral partners to establish a personal lead generation base.
- Collect information from potential customers to determine comprehensive insurance needs and attempt to close the sale using the value of not only price, but of product and services as well.
- When possible, on initial call, quote and market customers with the appropriate carrier for their specific insurance needs. Advise potential customer on best products and services to minimize risk.
- Close sale of personal lines property and casualty insurance products upon completion of quoting process.
- Quote and cross-sell life products if licensed life insurance agent.
- Issue policy with appropriate carrier and follow up on any potential trailing documents required by carrier.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.