Commercial Lines Account Manager (New Jersey Platform)
Acrisure is seeking candidates for a Commercial Lines Account Manager based in our Fairfield, NJ office.
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager will work directly with producers to service a book with clients between $5,000-$350,000 in premium. This is a new position due to growth!
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship and assists the producer in making decisions on account updates and coverages for accounts ranging from small to mid-size accounts with moderate complexities
- Work with the producer to review exposures and insurance programs for assigned clients, determine if carrier is the best fit for the client while considering coverage, protection, and cost
- Work with producers to market, quote, and prepare the proposal for the client from both a risk management and insurance prospective to decide upon the “best” way to manage the customer’s risks
- Provide day-to-day service, anticipate customer’s needs, and respond to client issues/questions in a timely manner
- Monitor carrier activities to make sure that they are fulfilling their responsibilities to the customer (policy endorsements, claims, etc.)
- Complete account reviews
- Attempt to round-out each customer’s insurance portfolio including the solicitation of additional commercial and personal lines insurance where applicable
- Maintains customer records in accordance with procedures
- Keeps customers up to date on “pending changes” in the insurance world that may impact their insurance coverage
- Assists or completes other tasks as directed by agency management
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
- Maintain NJ P&C Insurance license
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior insurance industry experience
- Communication, negotiation, and math skills using Excel, Word, and Outlook programs
- Experience in Fine Arts/Collectibles/Museums helpful but not required
- Experience using Applied Epic and carrier rating systems helpful but not required
- 401(k) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.