Platform Integration Manager
Job Title: Platform Integration Manager
Department: Acrisure Agency Business Application M&A
Location: Remote (15% Travel)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
- Manage a team of Integration Analysts that work on conversion projects in multiple databases
- Responsible for integration processes: develop, review and documentation
- Work closely with the Technology Integration Team to ensure prerequisite infrastructure integrations are on track
- Take proactive measures to understand the business needs to ensure all Integrations stay on schedule
- Conduct internal project governance calls
- Work with internal teams to ensure the Integration project plan is meeting all Acrisure business needs
- Manage multiple conversions using a detailed project plan
- Develop and manage relationships with Agency Partners
- Perform implementation consultations and monitor progress
- Conduct project status calls
- Evaluate/analyze the Agency Partners’ current system and develop an action plan to make sure that expectations are being met
- Review/Update conversion reports
- Manage and/or oversee project data mapping
- Provide manager with regular updates on issues
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience, required
- Minimum of 3-year experience in the Insurance industry or software, required
- Minimum of 3-year experience using Applied Epic agency management software, required
- Experience implementing CSR24 and Indio preferred
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience with project management software or collaboration platforms, such as SharePoint, MS Teams, Trello, etc., preferred
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior, and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability to actively listen and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Savings and Investments
- Charitable Giving Programs
- Offering hybrid work option
- Opportunities for Growth
- Educational Resources
- Generous time away
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.