Applied Epic Trainer
Job Title: Applied EpicTrainer
Department: Agency Business Applications
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct site visits and/or remote meetings with agency partners to deliver training of features and operation of our Epic and/or AMS360 database in preparation for a local conversion.
- Perform planning and system implementation and consultation and monitor progress with assigned agencies
- Update workflows and verify technical accuracy of documentation
- Write, design, edit, and maintain documentation, training materials and job aids
- Prepare/Verify the quality of training materials and documentation
- Conduct virtual training for team members.
- Deliver onsite and/or remote training courses for introductory and intermediate level users.
- Provide timely and detailed responses to agency partners’ requests for support and assistance
- Assist with data clean up pre and post conversion
- Manage multiple projects at once with detailed plans and due dates
- Demonstrate a strong, positive, customer service-oriented approach with interactions and in training activities
- Evaluate results and initiate changes to meet organization objectives
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Applied® Epic insurance agency management system software (required)
- Working knowledge of Indio®, CSR24®, and/or Epic Quotes® preferred
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and anticipate solutions
- Experience in insurance policy lifecycle management
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, organized, and strong communicator. Must be able to communicate ideas, concepts, and strategies to all levels of the organization.
- Competent with collaboration tools such as WebEx, Zoom or Teams
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Willing to travel up to 20% domestically over the course of the year.
- Minimum of 2 years of Applied® Epic insurance agency management system experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Applied® Epic training experience
- College degree preferred, but not required
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.