Customer Service Representative (Adcock-Adcock Insurance Agency)
We are currently looking to add our team a Commercial Lines Customer Service Assistant at Adcock-Adcock Insurance Agency, an Acrisure Agency Partner. Well established Independent Insurance Agency since 1973. We are seeking a team member who excels in providing customer service. CL Customer Service Assistant will assist the Account Managers with day-to-day duties in servicing customers.
• Work directly with Account Managers, Producers and Insurance Company representatives to service existing customers
• Issue Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Property Insurance and Auto Insurance ID Cards
• Work directly with Clients to answer incoming calls/questions on coverage and billings, make payments on existing policies and make policy changes
• Assist in gathering information required for underwriting/marketing an account and creating renewal submissions.
• Assist in online quoting
• Orders policy changes
• Update data in agency management system
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Commercial Lines insurance industry or similar role, required.
• State of Florida 2-20 or 4-40 Insurance License, required
• Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) preferred but not required
• Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• AMS360 Agency Management experience preferred but not required.
• Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
• Self-motivated and driven
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
• Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
• The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.