Service Desk Technician
Title: Service Desk Technician
Department: Information Technology
Location: Onsite (Grand Rapids, MI)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment, and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email, chat, and within ticketing system.
- Maintain communication and status of trouble tickets submitted by clients from initial communications to continued follow-ups.
- Ability to communicate technical details to clients of diverse technical background.
- Provide documentation based on customer interaction within ticketing system.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base.
- Deploy, Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and manage desktop, laptop, and mobile computing devices.
- Troubleshoot, test, and modify computer software.
- Basic troubleshooting of local and wide-area networks, phone system, and servers.
- Escalate issues that are of higher difficulty to the next tier of support.
- Support IT projects that require interaction with customers as needed.
- Educate customers on technical topics and Acrisure systems.
- Workstation replacement efforts
- Regular review of local infrastructure items
- On-site visits to partners engaged in platform
- Move of infrastructure from site to site
- Local inventory and asset management
- Responsible for new employee technology deployment
- Maintain IT vendors leveraged at the platform
- Printer administration
- A/V Conference Room administration
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required.
- Microsoft and M365 certifications desired.
- Strong understanding of Windows desktop operating systems.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Server operating systems, all supported Microsoft Office versions, Exchange Servers, and Exchange Online.
- Familiarity with M365
- Familiarity with Apple desktop operating systems.
- Experience with managing Android and IOS devices, specifically with setting up and maintaining email access.
- Demonstrate an understanding of layer 1, 2 and 3 networking concepts as well as VPN.
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.