IT Product Manager, ServiceNow
Title: IT Product Manager, ServiceNow
Department: Acrisure Information Technology
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
This role will be responsible for working with business and technology stakeholders and product teams to develop and convey ServiceNow vision; define backlog; and deliver and sustain the end-to-end customer experience. The ServiceNow Product Manager must be able to partner effectively with a wide range of teams, including business leaders, delivery teams and external partners, driving business success.
- Partners with IT leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and to identify and prioritize enhancements based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance)
- Accountable for overseeing the development of product backlog and actionable user stories for ServiceNow
- Establishes priorities of the ServiceNow product backlog in collaboration with the IT leadership and Product Teams
- Ensures the development of the life cycle view of the solution including the conception of its need, design and execution, and upgrade and/or replacement when appropriate
- Oversees the ServiceNow Platform and provides subject matter expertise for the CMDB, and ITSM, ITAM, and ITOM
- Accountable for designs, specs, implementation, and program management for all projects in ServiceNow
- Manages quality assurance rollouts and performs functional analysis to assess the robustness of projects recently launched
- Manages the integration of ServiceNow and other business applications.
- Manages other IT Applications as needed.
- Accountable for planning, upgrading, testing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform, ServiceNow modules and associated 3rd party integrations
- Develop and lead the execution of respective application roadmaps across key business functions using agile methodologies
- Develop relationships and actively collaborate with stakeholders
- Understand business needs and translate into IT deliverables
- Support discussions and facilitate cross-team decision making
- Ensure exemplary performance and reliability of IT solutions
- Drive continuous improvement to drive effectiveness and efficiency
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in the ServiceNow Platform
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Professional, organized, and strong communicator
- Excellent teamwork, facilitation, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Ability to present to all levels of management & executive leadership
- Familiarity with SOX audits, change management process, SDLC and testing processes
- Management experience preferred.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator and/or Developer is a must
- Expertise in overall ServiceNow Platform including ITSM, ITAM and ITOM
- Experience with ServiceNow HRSD, ITBM and other common applications desired
- Expertise of ServiceNow CMDB, Workflows, Discovery, and Integration Hub
- Extensive SQL database analytics
- High PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to manage a diverse remote staff
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.