Customer Service Representative (Jeff Clark Insurance Agency)
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department/Agency: Jeff Clark Insurance Agency
Location: Boiling Springs, SC
Jeff Clark Insurance Agency mission is to help clients achieve their dreams by providing the protection required to overcome life's challenges, and the guidance needed to thrive. Jeff Clark Insurance Agency is dedicated to impacting their communities by doing what they can to help others Live Well and Thrive. Being committed to finding those that could use a lift, and then giving our customers, business partners and anybody else that cares, the ability to help them and make an impact themselves.
Jeff Clark Insurance Agency is seeking to bring on a motivated individual with a personality of gold! Jeff Clark Insurance Agency, an Acrisure agency partner, has a current need for a full-time Customer Service Representative to add to the team. You will work directly with our clients in Customer Service role. Making changes, cross selling, quoting, billing, all with a smile!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Address client needs and concerns via phone, email, mail, and social media
- Approach potential clients through traditional outreach efforts such as organizing mailings or phone solicitation introducing the Agency and the sales team
- Assist policyholders to initiate or settle claims
- Contact customers to obtain and verify appointments
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals; process/submit changes in policies
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Sales or asking for other lines of insurance from clients
- Self-Motivated and Driven is a must
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent, preferred
- At least 3 years of customer service/call center or sales experience, preferred
- Bilingual Spanish or Portuguese are not required, but are a plus
- Candidates with Property & Casualty license, preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work, has a can-do attitude
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done
- Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.