Platform IT Manager
Title: Platform IT Manager
Department: Acrisure Information Technology
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Platform IT Director to maintain awareness of platform initiatives and priorities.
- Maintain relationships with mid-level platform managers/leaders and driving continuous improvement over services provided.
- Manage escalations that cross multiple IT teams or that have major impact to the platform.
- Manage Platform IT Specialists to ensure adequate coverage and priority awareness.
- Act as project coordinator for platform projects and liaise with the PMO and other resources to ensure the success and value of projects.
- Travel as needed to platform offices to provide onsite presence and support during impactful IT projects.
- Maintain consistent communications with Platform IT Director and key stakeholders in platform and IT teams.
- Provide feedback to improve on service delivery and drive continuous improvement.
- Educate platform employees on technical topics and Acrisure systems.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base with the intention of assisting others through creating guides and process documentation.
- Analyze trouble ticket trends with the capability to suggest solutions to cases that impact broader groups of employees within the platform.
- Attend key stakeholder meetings to represent IT, working with the Platform IT Director to ensure adequate coverage across multiple supported platforms.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required.
- Experience working within the ITIL framework with ability to demonstrate core concepts. Relative certification can supplement.
- Knowledgeable over Windows desktop operating systems.
- Familiar with Microsoft Server operating systems, all supported Microsoft Office versions, and Exchange Servers.
- Familiar with the M365 technology stack including: Azure AD, Intune, Exchange Online, Office Suite, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Familiar with Apple desktop operating systems.
- Experience with managing Android and IOS devices
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities.
- Technical writing capabilities to design and deploy knowledge base articles for customer education and internal training.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities.
- Experience managing technical resources and mentoring for career growth.
- A professional demeanor and experience working with senior leaders.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.