Sales Support Engineer
Job Title: Sales Support Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN metro area
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Sales Support Engineer to join our growing team. The primary focus of this role is to assist our sales team with generating quotes by understanding customer needs in both in-person and virtual settings. You will work closely with our sales representatives and vendors to ensure that customer needs are aligned with vendor solutions. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of various technologies, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Partner with the sales team to understand customer needs and requirements, attending in-person and virtual meetings as needed. Generate accurate and competitive sales quotes that reflect customer needs. Work closely with vendors to understand their offerings and how they align with customer needs. Support sales team in the technical aspects of customer discussions, presentations, and proposals. Provide technical support and advice to the sales team. Keep up-to-date with new technology trends, particularly in cloud platforms, cloud-managed hardware platforms, hardware platforms, and operating systems. Stay current on product features, advantages, and benefits of the products we sell.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a MSP/IT sales environment. Proficiency in the following technologies is required:
- Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Machines, Next-Gen AV, Kaseya VSA/RMM, Mobile Device Management, Email Security, MigrationWiz
- Cloud-Managed Hardware Platforms: Meraki, Barracuda
- Hardware Platforms: HP, Dell, Cisco
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Windows 10/11
- Other Technologies: Active Directory, group policy, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, firewall configuration, routing and switching, cloud migrations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience in the field is preferred.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.