Sr. IT Architect
Title: Sr IT Architect
Location: Hybrid, Onsite (Indianapolis)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior MSP Solutions Architect to join our dynamic team. As a Senior MSP Solutions Architect, you will work closely with our sales representatives, sales support engineer, and vendors to architect, implement, manage, and support our customers' needs. Your expertise in a wide range of technologies, including cloud platforms, hardware platforms, operating systems, and various other technologies, will be crucial in delivering exceptional solutions to our clients.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and sales support engineer to understand customer requirements and design comprehensive solutions.
- Architect and implement cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Azure VMs, Next-Gen AV, Kaseya VSA/RMM, Mobile Device Management, Email Security, and MigrationWiz.
- Design and deploy cloud-managed hardware platforms such as Meraki and Barracuda to meet customer needs.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on hardware platforms from HP, Dell, Cisco, ensuring optimal performance and compatibility.
- Manage and maintain Windows Server and Windows 10/11 operating systems for client environments.
- Demonstrate expertise in Active Directory, group policy, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, firewall configuration, routing and switching, and cloud migrations.
- Act as the highest level of escalation for technical support issues, providing timely and effective resolutions.
- Collaborate with vendors to stay up to date with the latest technologies, ensuring our offerings align with industry best practices.
- Stay current with emerging trends in the IT industry, specifically related to MSP solutions, and make recommendations for improvement.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience working in a similar role as an MSP Solutions Architect, with a strong focus on project management, design, implementation, and escalated support.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud platforms, including Microsoft Office 365, MS Teams, Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Machines, Next-Gen AV, Kaseya VSA/RMM, Mobile Device Management, and Email Security.
- Familiarity with cloud-managed hardware platforms such as Meraki and Barracuda.
- Strong expertise in hardware platforms from HP, Dell, Cisco. Proficient in Windows Server and Windows 10/11 operating systems.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, group policy, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, firewall configuration, routing and switching, and cloud migrations.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.