Job Title: Integration Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Location: Remote, Hybrid, Onsite (25% travel expectation)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
- Perform technology integration scope analysis of acquired company technology infrastructure.
- Follow directives, guidelines and procedures around Security Architecture and Enterprise Architecture.
- Communicate and manage expectations around technical integration lifts and impact to timelines.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base with the intention of assisting others through creating guides and process documentation
- Respond to customer via phone, email, and chat
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience configuring and supporting IT infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of experience with integrations and migrations around M&A
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) required.
- Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) highly desired or equivalent cloud security certification.
- Proficiency with configuration and administration of cloud and hybrid cloud environments to include but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, around implementation of subscriptions, resource groups, management groups, conditional access, PowerShell, peering, network security groups and site to site VPN.
- Hands on experience with configuration and administration of on-prem and co-location Data Centers to include compute, storage, network and virtualization. Key stacks include but not limited to Microsoft, Linux, VmWare and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Proficiency with environment hardening, performing and resolving issues from vulnerability scans, PEN tests and/or red/blue/purple team exercises.
- Hands on experience with platform and data center migrations and or consolidations.
- Hand’s on experience using platform migration tools. Examples include but not limited to ShareGate, Azure Migrate and Bittitan.
- Hands on experience with basic enterprise switch configuration and implementation.
- Hands on experience with administration of Storage Area Networks.
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- Technical writing capabilities around system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.