IT Manager, Integration
Title: IT Manager, Integrations
Department: Information Technology
Location: Remote, travel up to 20%
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
The IT Manager is responsible for executing the integration of acquired companies. The IT Manager will lead integration & transformation activities to a standard supportable enterprise infrastructure. The IT Manager will have a “security first” mind set, and partner with the Infrastructure and Cyber teams to ensure risk management is factored into execution of integration.
The IT Manager will have a multitude of IT integration projects in various stages at one time.
- Integration – Execute and manage integration of acquired companies that leads to a mature and efficient run state.
- Risk Management– Work with Cyber security to implement best practices as part of the integration process.
- Service Management – Work with ITSM to analyze current ITSM service levels and work to optimize as various waves of integration occur.
- Develop, execute, and maintain an IT integration plan, leading a highly collaborative effort to deliver on IT initiatives to maximize value across Acrisure.
- Develop and maintain Playbooks, SOP’s, KB’s for integration to fuel consistent KPI’s for integration.
- Build and manage a nimble process to provide integration programs on a roll forward basis.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify specific needs and direct market analysis to determine viability and return on investment projections.
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies.
- Manage and utilize integration resources across projects.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience configuring and supporting IT infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of experience with integrations and migrations around M&A
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading technology teams in a Supervisor or Manger capacity
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) highly desired or equivalent certification.
- Azure Designing Infrastructure Solutions (AZ-305) highly desired or equivalent certification.
- Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) highly desired or equivalent certification.
- Cyber Security and\or Compliance & Risk certifications considered a plus (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, Security+, CSAP, etc.)
- Proficiency with configuration and administration of cloud and hybrid cloud environments to include but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, around implementation of subscriptions, resource groups, management groups, conditional access, PowerShell, peering, network security groups and site to site VPN.
- Hands on experience with configuration and administration of on-prem and co-location Data Centers to include compute, storage, network and virtualization. Key stacks include but not limited to Microsoft, Linux, VmWare and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Proficiency with environment hardening, performing and resolving issues from vulnerability scans, PEN tests and/or red/blue/purple team exercises.
- Hands on experience with platform and data center migrations and/or consolidations.
- Hands on experience using platform migration tools. Examples include but not limited to ShareGate, Azure Migrate and Bittitan.
- Hands on experience with basic enterprise switch configuration and implementation.
- Hands on experience with administration of Storage Area Networks.
- Strong customer service skills and experience delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Technical writing capabilities around system documentation and standard operating procedures.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop people.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.