Commercial Lines Account Manager, New Jersey Platform
Acrisure New Jersey is seeking candidates for a Commercial Lines Account Manager. This position will be hybrid, based in Holmdel, NJ.
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
- This position is responsible for working with commercial lines accounts on prospective and existing business
- opportunities. The position will identify client needs and recommend insurance products that will address them.
- This includes responsibility for the complete oversight of the client insurance program, including developing
- client action plans and ensuring that the client’s needs and expectations are met on an ongoing basis. This
- position also interfaces with other departments to ensure proper client service.
- Complete applications, possibly in coordination with Sales Executive(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers, follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies
- Order and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for document processing as needed
- Process renewals according to agency procedures. Works on strategy determination, marketing and carrier negotiations sometimes in conjunction with the department Manager, Sales Executive(s) or Partner(s)
- Review audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carriers
- Process incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately
- Determine reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notify Sales Executive(s)
- Identify exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages
- Set priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
- Remarket account and policies as needed
- Monthly renewal meetings with producers
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years' experience in Commercial Lines
- Property & Casualty License
- Knowledge in Applied/Epic (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks to complete them in a timely fashion
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.