Senior Information Security Engineer - IT Integrations
Job Title: Senior Information Security Engineer – IT Integrations
Department: Information Security
Location: Remote, Hybrid, Onsite
Acrisure is a fast-growing fintech leader that operates a global insurance broker. The Company has grown from $38 million to $3.9 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 14,000 employees across thirteen countries.
Led by co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key technical role in IT Security as Acrisure integrates its newly acquired companies at record pace. Your expertise will be invaluable in ensuring a smooth and secure transition process.
- Collaborate effectively with our diverse IT teams, including Datacenter, Network Operations, and Cloud teams. You'll provide critical input on secure architecture, design, and implementation, helping to elevate our IT security infrastructure.
- Conduct thorough security architecture design reviews and provide informed recommendations for proposed IT solutions. Your input will shape the safety and resilience of our evolving IT infrastructure.
- Stay ahead of the curve by understanding emerging threats and recommending necessary remediation steps to mitigate the current threat landscape. Your vigilance will keep our IT systems one step ahead.
- Share your expertise and offer unique solutions as a subject matter expert. Your knowledge will help drive security improvements and foster a culture of security awareness.
- Adopt a metrics-driven approach to remediation and problem-solving. Your keen analytical skills will help us measure success, make data-driven decisions, and refine our security strategies.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in IT security architecture or a related field
- Strong knowledge of security technologies and best practices
- Experience collaborating with network, datacenter, and systems teams
- Experience with risk assessments, vulnerability testing, and incident response
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.