Title: Product Specialist
Department: Acrisure Agency Business Applications
Location: Remote (EST Preferred)
Acrisure is a Fintech leader empowering businesses and consumers alike with unmatched financial solutions. The Company is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and employs over 15,000 colleagues in 21 countries. It is distinguished by its dynamic culture, fast paced environment and determination to drive innovation at all levels of the business. Under the leadership of Co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $4 billion in revenue in just under ten years.
Acrisure connects clients to financial solutions through the best of humans and an AI platform. Acrisure’s products include Insurance, Reinsurance, Cyber Services, Mortgage Origination and more to over 1.3 million clients around the world.
Additionally, Acrisure is committed to social issues such as children’s health and DEI in financial services. Acrisure formed Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing access to financial services to minority-owned enterprises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the client’s current state and target state to implement a project plan for Indio and/or CSR24 by moderating meetings, presenting topics/solutions, and gather information for solutioning.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on any data conversion needs and provide product knowledge expertise when consulting in projects.
- Ensure and help to align configuration across all Acrisure including start pages, branding, Certificate usage, and promotion of usability CSR24 and/or Indio
- Configure, Test, and implement new features with each Acrisure business platform.
- Experience and knowledge with configuration and security in CSR24 and/or Indio.
- Responsible for leading the review and testing efforts for new releases and upgrades.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience configuring and/or administering Applied Indio and/or CSR24, required
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with an Insurance Broker/Agency setting, required
- Experience with all CSR24 integrated products (Applied Mobile, Mobile Insured, etc.) highly desired
- Experience configuring and administering products with large organizations and large user bases.
- Strong ability to pivot quickly to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in large cross-functional team with multiple stakeholders.
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Able to work independently and take responsibility of processes, tasks, and the growth of a team.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.