Security Consultant, Compliance $15,000 Sign-On Bonus (USIS)
USIS Consults, LLC is looking to hire a Contract Security Consultant who will provide services, on our behalf, as a Security Analyst within the compliance unit for our client who is a large Workers’ Compensation Insurer in CA.
$15k sign on bonus if hired directly and not referred by a recruiter, payable after 90 days of successful employment. Recruiters are encouraged to reach out with candidates as well to Donna Burke
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assist with reviewing various security related reports and providing improvement in the security processes and procedures
- Assist with Information Security audit remediation and pretesting based on security best practices and controls
- Assist with other security and compliance related initiatives and reviews
- Assist in updating/developing existing/new policies, training materials, website, procedures, controls, reports, dashboards etc.
- Assist in the evaluation of security risk assessments
- Assist with Information Security Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Data Assessment documentation/planning
- Perform analytical technical security functions such as forensics analyses or security incident response duties
- Attend meetings/Represent Information Security for all security matters
- Act as Lead/Co-Lead/Backup on assigned Information Security projects
- Knowledge transfer to and training of employees
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in audit compliance, risk assessment, and security
- Must have CISA and/or CISSP Certification
TECHNCIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Hardware: network switches, routers, load balancers, servers, storage systems
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
- Network: LAN, WAN, Internet, Proxy/Filtering, Firewall, VPN, DMZ
- Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, Samba, etc
- Active Directory
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Penetration Testing
- Mainframe DB2
- Oracle databases
- Best Practices Standards: ISO 27001/27002, PCI:DSS v3; GLBA; HIPPA/HITECH; NIST 800-53; California State Administrative Manual.
- Experience of Forensics, Threat Intelligence, and Security Incidents
As a consultant, it is expected that you will make every effort to provide the highest quality of services in the shortest time frame possible with effective and efficient transfer knowledge to the employees of the client. You should be a self-learner who can work with minimum supervision, training, and/or support.
Pay Details:Hourly: $75 - $85
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.