Customer Service Representative (All Lines Insurance Agency)
Acrisure is a fintech financial services leader and among the world’s top 10 insurance brokerages. Acrisure has grown from $38 million to more than $3.9 billion in revenue since 2013 and deploys the best of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at scale to reimagine financial service product distribution. Acrisure employs over 14,000 employees across thirteen countries.
Led by co-founder, Chairman and CEO Greg Williams, Acrisure provides a broad array of insurance and financial related solutions, including commercial property and casualty, personal lines and employee benefits insurance, real estate services, cyber services and asset and wealth management. Acrisure’s massively valuable, high margin distribution network combines the strength of trusted advisors with growth and efficiency enabled by AI.
All Lines Insurance Agency has been a leading insurance agency since 1979 serving individual and business clients and is located in North Florida. They are one of Jacksonville's growing independent insurance agencies providing a wide range of business, commercial insurance, and personal insurance to our established list of clienteles.
All Lines Insurance Agency, an Acrisure agency partner, is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative.
- Leading renewal process (obtaining quotes, creating proposals, preparing applications, etc.)
- Issuing auto ID cards & certificates of insurance etc.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance coverages
- Inside service including quoting and writing business for new and existing accounts
- Taking payments from customers/upload to appropriate company website
- Handle and oversee account renewals, remarkets, endorsements, billing and claims
- Review accounts for current, accurate coverage and cross selling
- Primary contact for clients
- Answer calls & email inquiries & perform insurance related functions
- Maintaining account files & documentations
- Preparing & submitting policy change requests
- Marketing of Insurance Products
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
- P&C insurance license: General agents, 220 or 440, required, or 2044 for personal lines
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Agency Management Systems (Applied Epic), required
- High school diploma or the recognized equivalent, required
- 1+ year of related insurance P & C insurance experience, required
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to learn & comprehend multiple carrier/underwriting guidelines
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
We offer a total compensation package which includes a competitive salary plus a full comprehensive benefits package. Package includes Paid Time Off Days, Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Education Assistance, Various Voluntary Benefits, and More.
Acrisure is equally committed to supporting social issues. In 2021, the Company co-founded Evolution Advisors, a joint venture focused on providing greater access and more effectively distributing insurance products and financial services to minority-owned enterprises. In its home of Grand Rapids, Acrisure provided $15 million to create the Acrisure Center for Innovation in Children’s Health at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.